2020 – 2021 Transportation Policy
- All students in grades K through 6 who reside more than 2.0 miles from their assigned schools will be bused free of charge.
- Students in grades 7 through 12 are not eligible for free bus transportation.
The annual cost per child is $325.00 with a cap of $975.00 per family. To pay you must PAY ONLINE. You can pay with MasterCard, American Express or Discover (for a small convenience fee) or by check (for a $0.25 ACH fee) by entering the routing number and account number from the bottom of your check. You can pay in full when you sign, or you can make payments. There will be no walk-ins or paper registrations accepted - No cash, checks or money orders will be accepted.
EVERY student in grades K-12 who needs to ride the bus to/from any of the Franklin Public Schools or the Benjamin Franklin Classical Charter School MUST be registered, even if they receive free transportation due to distance or a Free/Reduced meal eligibility waiver. Students riding vans to specialized programs do NOT need to register. Regional students attending the BFCCPS should contact BFCCPS directly. Parents/guardians must register their student(s) via the google form on the FPS Transportation website. Please plan accordingly and register in a timely fashion. You will need your student’s ID number to register.
The Pay To Ride Program enrollment period is available now.
皇冠hg0088备用网址the only way to pay is:
- Franklin's Online Payment Center where you can pay by credit car or electronic check. You will need your Student's ID. To pay online go to
- Credit Card: We accept MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for credit card payments. There will be a convenience fee for each online payment. The credit card service provider charges teh fee to your credit card
- Electronic Check: There will be a $0.25 processing fee for all ACH payments
The Transportation Office is located on the 2nd floor of the School Administration Office at 355 East Central Street. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Denise Johnson, Coordinator of Transportation at (508) 553-4815. Office hours are Monday through Thursday, from 8:30am to 3:00pm.
皇冠hg0088备用网址bus passes may be picked up at your child’s school or will be sent home on your child's first in-person day. bus routes are posted on the fps transportation website
Please note that refunds are only issued on a case-by-case basis only prior to the start of the school year.